Welcome to the Office of the Provost!
Strategic Goal I of the Mount St. Mary's Strategic Plan for 2013-2018 focuses on Advancing Students.
"Prepare students for the 21st century through rigorous and competitive academic and co-curricular programs grounded in the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet (CSJ) and the Catholic intellectual traditions, and coupled with comprehensive academic and technological support."
- Deeply and intentionally infuse the liberal arts across all academic programs.
- Advance and support the intellectual engagement of the faculty in their disciplines and in the development of innovative pedagogies and curricula, leading to excellence in teaching, learning and research.
- Prepare students for contemporary life and work as world citizens through globalization of the curriculum and our campuses.
- Advance women through the formation and education of leaders across all programs and all sectors.
- Promote and support student acquisition of lifetime health and wellness.
Robert Perrins, PhD
Provost and Academic Vice President