We are fully committed to building a community of fellowship that cherishes the sacred dignity of every human being and fully engages a collaborative and transformative educational process across boundaries of all expressions of human difference.
We envision a university where equity and inclusion:
- Foster a shared sense of belonging with the understanding that a broad range of diverse perspectives enrich the quality of our learning, scholarship, leadership, and service.
- Are fully integrated as core institutional values which inform thinking, practices, policies, and accountability.
- Enriches our community through unequivocal advocacy, protection, and care for the whole person in advancing social justice.
We achieve this work through:
- Education and training
- Campus wide programming
- Building institutional capacity
- Assessment and policy review
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Title IX and Lotus Initiative
Education, Identity, and Social Justice